Bacteria Bursting Beetroot Dip
servings: 1 -2 // prep time: 10 minutes, 30 minutes cooking
- 2 whole beetroots (from beet kvass or roast following below guidelines)
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 red chilli, chopped (optional)
- handful of coriander (or any herbs)
- season with salt & pepper
- Add all ingredients to a high powered blender and process until smooth.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge in an airtight container, consume within 2-3 days.
ROAST Beet Dip Recipe!
We take 2 whole beetroots and 1 sweet potato (peel if not organic), cut them into chunks, add coconut oil or olive oil and roast at 180'C for 30 minutes in the oven and sub that into the dip recipe with the rest of the ingredients.