Recipe contributed by Nutritionist, Sofie van Kempen www.sofievankempen.com
servings: 20 // prep time: 10 minutes, 1 hour set time
- 3 tbsp gelatin (we love Great Lakes or Changing Habits)
- 1/2 cup Yogi Beer Hibiscus Kombucha
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries
- 1 tbsp honey or rice malt syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- squeeze of lime juice (optional)
- Dissolve gelatin in kombucha and allow to sit for 5 minutes until it forms a jelly consistency.
- Heat fruit, honey and any extra ingredients in a saucepan, on a medium heat until the fruit has softened. Remove from the heat, puree using a blender and stir in the gelatin.
- Pour into a 10 x 15 cm glass or plastic container, I line the container with baking paper for easy removal once set. You can also pour into an ice cube tray to set.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour then cut into squares.
- You can store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 1 week or freeze the gummies.
You can also use any kombucha flavour for these gummies.